Navigation

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dragon Charmer

Hello again folks. It's a new year but work goes on as always. Some personal stuff got in the way of working for awhile at the tail end of last year, mostly a minor bout of depression that makes it really hard to work on anything. Regardless what we have here is a concept I've played with before and never  managed to my satisfaction. I love the idea of a human with multiple dragon pets (I blame this tendency for my fascination with the How to Train Your Dragon movie). I also wanted something with multiple characters/figures in the image. That lead to this most recent attempt. I learned a lot from this guy but I'm honestly unsure as to how to feel about it. 



In other news I've got a couple of updates. 

I've made a facebook page for myself as another promotion tool. If anyone is looking at this they can find it here: Aaron Radney: Illustration and Design. It's also acting as a sort of hub where one can find links to all the places where you can find my work and get other fun and witty information. Check it out!

Also, I'm still working on T-shirt stuff though the going there is slow. You won't see any of that here but it IS on the facebook page linked above. 

I've got a couple of images I'm really excited about but can't show yet for one reason or another. Mostly because the person who requested them hasn't come through yet to pick it up and I want them to see the image first. Once they accept the images, I'll make them available. Talk to you all soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment